Information for Military Personnel
The State of Florida provides additional information for Motor Vehicle and Driver
License services to Floridians who are on active duty in the U.S. Military.
To find our more information on the following items, visit the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles' Military Personnel web page - just click here.
- Got a blue sticker on the back of your driver license?
- License going to expire when you’re out-of-state or deployed?
- Renew your license online
- Commercial Driver License Renewals
- Can’t renew your license online?
- Registering your Emergency Contact Information
- Renewing your vehicle or boat registration
- Power of Attorney
- Selling your vehicle?
- Do National Guard members qualify for a free license plate?
- Stationed in Florida and wondering if you have to register your vehicle here?
- Stationed in Florida and wondering if you’re exempt from the Initial Registration
- Is there a package of forms for active duty military members to assist them with
titling and registering their vehicles?
- Does Florida have military related license plates ?
"We appreciate the men and women serving in our Armed Forces!"